Strategic Planning and Objectives and Key Results
Within strategic planning, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) is a popular framework for setting and tracking progress toward your goals. It’s a model used by some of the largest companies worldwide.
The framework involves analysing an organisation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to help team members achieve their goals.
A strategic plan and OKRs are important tools that lead to success. They help ensure everyone in a team is aligned toward the same target and progress is tracked in a meaningful and impactful way. Make learning these skills, your first of many goals you’ll achieve.
Our training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- Introduction – why plan strategically and set objectives key results?
- Methodology – a guide to applying OKRs.
- 5-year plan – what is it and why is it important?
What to expect
Our strategic planning and OKRs course will teach you core principles of planning ahead and achieving the goals you’ve set for your business. Our expert team has decades of experience in business management, strategic planning and communication. We can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you.
Who should attend?
- Business, government and corporation leaders and managers.
- Team members wanting to understand how their business can succeed.
- Anyone looking to develop skills in strategy.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra.
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
Upon completion you will:
- have a thorough understanding of how to strategise
- know how to set objectives and OKRs
- be an expert in S.M.A.R.T goals.