Want to reach a larger audience through cost-effective and measurable ways? Digital Marketing is essential but can be confronting without the proper knowledge. This interactive and practical training will explain everything you need to know and quickly take your digital marketing to the next level.
Learn to be strategic, target your audience, build a social media presence, produce quality content and more.
In today’s digital age, businesses without a strong online presence risk falling behind their competitors. Be the team that moves ahead. Be the team that stands out from your challengers.
Our training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- About you – set the foundations for what you want to achieve.
- Strategise – the important questions to ask.
- Goals – what are S.M.A.R.T objectives and why are they used worldwide.
- Content – producing quality content on the right platforms.
What to expect
Our digital marketing course will teach you how to be strategic, target the right audience, and produce a plan to give you an edge over your challengers. Our expert team has decades of experience in digital marketing We can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you. By the end of the course, you’ll know how to make the most of marketing in the rapidly growing and changing digital age.
Who should attend?
- Teams needing a digital marketing strategy.
- Teams needing to revamp their current marketing.
- Government or business groups looking for an edge over their competitors.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra, OR we come to you (Australia wide).
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
Upon completion you will:
- know how to set objectives, strategise, and target an audience
- build a social media presence to drive sales
- produce quality and engaging content
- learn how to deliver effective social media campaigns.