Marketing and Communication Strategy
What would Nike’s logo be without effective marketing and communication? What about McDonald’s logo? Or Apple’s? They’d be a tick, the letter ‘m’, and a half-eaten piece of fruit, respectively. But because they were marketed well, the three logos are some of the most recognised brands in the world.
An effective marketing and communication strategy can elevate a business or an idea to unparalleled heights.
Learn how to successfully market your brand and communicate your narrative. Create a plan specific to your business or team. Tell your audience what you have to offer and stand out from competitors. Strong marketing and communication are essential for the success of any business.
Our training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- Objectives and targets – what goals do you have and who will you target?
- Plan mapping – the five questions to ask for a communication plan.
- Channels – the different areas to measure your strategy.
- Key messages – what do you want to convey?
What to expect
Our Marketing and Communication Strategy training will help you grow your business and effectively monitor its development. Our expert team has decades of experience in marketing and communication. We know how to do it well and can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you.
Who should attend?
- Marketing and communication teams.
- Business owners and managers.
- Teams without a marketing and communication strategy.
- Teams needing to revamp their current strategy.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra, OR we come to you (Australia wide).
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
Upon completion you will:
- be aware of your objectives and target audience
- have the skills necessary to map out a communication plan
- know how to monitor success through multiple social media channels
- understand what key messages you want your business to convey.