LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. When corporate, government and business leaders look at the platform, it’s easy to blend in with the 740 million users worldwide.
Take control of your network and stand out from the crowd. Learn effective tips to elevate your profile and enhance your personal and professional brand.
From building your network to exploring job opportunities, LinkedIn can be an effective promotional tool during your professional career. But you need to know how to use it – small details can lead to enormous returns of career growth and development.
Our training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- Why LinkedIn – why is this platform ideal for professionals?
- Build a profile – keeping it in line with your personal brand and role.
- Identifying – find your target audience and grow your network.
- Production – develop quality and engaging content.
What to expect
Our LinkedIn Masterclass will provide the blueprint of expanding your network, producing quality content, and staying informed about new professional opportunities. Our expert team has decades of experience using LinkedIn to its fullest potential. From customising your headline, to writing a letter to your target audience, we know LinkedIn and can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you. By the end of the course, you’ll be a LinkedIn master.
Who should attend?
- Government, corporate, and business professionals.
- Groups new to professional roles.
- Experienced professionals looking to elevate their brand.
- Anyone wanting to increase their network and stay informed about professional opportunities.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra, OR we come to you (Australia wide).
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
Upon completion you will:
- have a deeper understanding of LinkedIn’s importance in the professional world
- build your profile with up-to-date information
- identify your target audience and grow your network
- produce quality content that engages your target audience.