Social Media Marketing
Social media is used across the globe. Market your social media to 4.26 billion people who can see your team’s capabilities at their fingertips.
The use of social media platforms is continuously growing. Effective knowledge of different platforms is essential in government and corporate spaces.
By utilising social media, your group can gather valuable insights into audiences and competitors, enabling you to adjust strategy accordingly.
Social media can improve credibility. It can also impair. Knowing how to take advantage of your ‘socials’ is a crucial component for any marketing and communication strategy. Over 90 per cent of people believe in social media’s power to connect with others. Be the group who leads the field in connecting to them.
Our training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- Why social media? – the stats and figures around social platforms.
- Developing a strategy – the steps to target the audience you want.
- Producing content – captivate your audience and keep them engaged.
What to expect
Our Social Media Marketing course will teach you the most effective way to promote your business, staff and brand. Our expert team has decades of experience and can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you. By the end of the training you’ll know how to curate and create content, measure success and develop strategy that aligns with your goals.
Who should attend?
- Team leaders wishing to sharpen their social media skills.
- Government and/or corporate groups who wish to influence social media users.
- Marketing and communication teams.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra.
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
Upon completion you will:
- understand what your team needs to achieve social media marketing goals
- know how to create engaging content
- have the skillset to beat your competitors across social media platforms
- learn from case studies to implement into your group.